Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Missing Facebook :(

Tonight I don't actually have enough time to write a whole blog post...so I'll just put up some pictures.  I'm really missing Facebook.  I feel like its been months and months since I've been on Facebook.  Its been a WEEK!!!!! Yikes!  If I had access to my Facebook right now, I'd be uploading some pics I found.

"if you ain't..."
Exec 2012


 Everybody at DLC...advisorless




 My sisters are so beautiful!


 Me and my Little!
(check out all of Eta Xi's awards!!!)




 Me and my sissy in our letters!!!!  Are we not just so adorable?!
Sorry this one's so big, I just love it so much :)




My precious diamond family in backwards order.  I've finally learned I'm the shortest so standing at the top is kind of difficult!  We're pretty cute if I must say so myself :)

Today has been absolutely crazy!  I've just been going, going, going.  Now I've got writer's block...from my real work, not my blog.  Only 3 more classes before Spring Break!

Loveeeeeeeeeeee,
Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment