Friday, March 16, 2012

A Post for Love :)

So yesterday I talked about the awesome website I found, Good Women Project but I forgot to tell the precious story of how I got there.  So I got a text from Lisa, one of the wonderful people I worked with at the lake last summer about something she found on Pinterest.  Here's what it was...


 Ahh, my heart smiled so big when I read this.  Lisa knows me too well to know I'd absolutely love this.  So then, the website told me to go check out Lauren's blog...so I did.  That led me to Lauren's project, the Good Women Project.  So I love love and today's blog post is totally dedicated to love.  I would write forever if I could but I'm kind of pressed for time so I'll just attach some of my favorites.

Here's my favorite engagement video.  The dancing is a little much, but I love anything corny.


Ahh, I love love!!!!

Okay and THIS is what I'm talking about.  Here's my absolute favorite favorite favorite wedding video.  It just makes my heart smile so big.  I love their wedding vows.  I hope I can be as precious as this couple one day.  Seriously, I just love it.  You'll hear my reference it all the time, I love it so much!  The first link is the wedding video and the second is the blog post with pictures.  I can't really figure out how to embed the video, sorry I'm new to this blog stuff.  Just watch it you won't regret it!!!




LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment