Friday, March 23, 2012

PTL its Friday!

What a week!  I seriously feel like I got hit by a bus after this week.  I've just been going and going and going nonstop.  I'm beyond glad its Friday.  I've had so so so much I've wanted to blog about this week but just haven't had the time to.  

Tonight's blog post goes out to my bestie Anna (in London).  

I miss her SOOOOOOOOO much!  Its after one of these awful weeks when I remember how much I want her back in America but I know she's having the time of her life so I can wait the less than 2 more months until I get to see her again.

I found some seriously precious things this week and here they are...

This video is called "Dear Sophie".  I don't even know how I found it but it just makes my heart smile!!!!! I hope I can remember something this precious for the day I have kids of my own. Just watch it, I'm obsessed!

Last but not least, I found a precious website. Its called Ring on the Finger.  As if you can't figure out what kind of website this is....its ALL about proposals!  Ahhhhhh, my favorite. I could stay on this website all day long, but I can't.  Hopefully you'll love these as much as I do.  I won't be so slack this week about posting on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment