Sunday, November 4, 2012

3 is the Magic Number

On the third day of November (sorry I'm late again) I'm thankful for my roommates.  There are 3 of us in 3E, so 3 is kind of our number!  

Yesterday I took the Praxis and PLT and the first thing I saw were some good luck presents from my roommates!  They have been so encouraging this year and I was so happy to see they were still thinking about me this morning!  I don't know how I got so lucky to live with them but I'm so happy God brought the 3 of us together!

I think my favorite part of 3E is our laughter!  Whether we're interrupting Anna's hot Skype dates with a lovely serenade of cow bells or making fun of London's love for bacon, there's always laughter to fill the apartment.  Sometimes London hates on our excessive playing of Taylor Swift and sometimes we leave the apartment too messy for London's liking.  Sometimes my roommates get tired of listening to the wedding videos I find and they don't understand why it takes me too long to wake up, but they love me and encourage me!!  London's blunt, Anna's a worry wart, and I'm a little too sassy but we work so well together!  I don't know how I got so lucky to have the 3 of us living together but I'm so thankful for my roommates!!!

And we're pretty cute too...








No comments:

Post a Comment