Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful for Student Teaching

Yesterday I received my placement for student teaching and I'm soooooo excited!  I'm so thankful that I get to be in Kindergarten at Plain Elementary for student teaching next semester.  

We got our whole big binder full of all the goodies we'll need for next semester.  School starts January 2 so I get to move back super early and get started with the kindergarteners.  Oh my goodness, I'm going to have so many great stories!  I just can't wait to get started.  I'll be going to meet my teacher and students next week, hopefully.

I can't believe student teaching can be here already.  I don't think I should be this close to the real world.  I don't think its hit me yet that I only have 2 weeks of classes left and then my last exams everrrrrrr (until I get my Master's but that's not anytime soon).  EEEEEEEKK!!! I can't even control my excitement.  I can't wait to see what all God has in store for me and I'm so thankful for everything He's provided me with so far.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting Rachel! I will be praying for you. If I can help in anyway, just ask. =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I have tons of *freebies* and I try and share about how God uses me in the lives of the kiddos He places in my classroom.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, that is so sweet! I love hearing how God is using teachers in the classroom. I'll definitely follow your blog, thank you again! :)

      Delete