Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Still thankful for my Belk girls

Even though I no longer live in Belk with all of my favorite freshmen girls, I still hold them all close to my heart.  Being a senior living away from all the girls who lived in the same building as me gets a little difficult because they aren't in my daily life anymore.  They can't just pop their head in like they used to be able to.  So last Thursday, I decided I was going to invite some of my girls over and make dinner for them!

What a success! I made chicken tetrazinni and everyone loved it!  We even did our high's and low's of the day which was always one of my favorite parts of the Belk Bible Study I led last year!  Being together was like no time had even passed.  I'm so very thankful for my freshmen (even though they're sophomores now).  They'll always be my freshmen who I love so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment